Homer Satellite Tracking HST-1
Iridium satellite data communication terminal is a satellite communication network based on Iridium global coverage internet. The product integrates GPS global positioning function and bi-directional SBD (Short Burst Data) message communication which can provide customers with regular report of remote location information. It can be used in long distance data communication and position tracking.
Iridium ?eet SBD terminal and console box is a dual-mode all-round solution integrated Iridium SBD (short burst data) functions. It can automatically send own-ship MMSI, location and alarm info with in a regular interval to realize intelligent and visual vessel monitoring
Tech Spec & Features
- Based on Iridium 9602 core module
- Satellite communication
- Regular reporting of position information (GPS positioning )
- Data transfer by Short Burst Data(SBD)
- Reported positioning by SBD, reporting time interval 15 minutes (Con?gurable reporting time interval 5~1440min)
- Support WI-FI access extension application
- Support smart phone or terminal accessing WI-FI and achieve text Chat App communication
- Support outage power warning
- Support alarm massage circulatory reporting, con?gurable, default reporting interval time 5 minutes
- Support status indicator by LED
- Support 48 hours battery emergency working
- Support POLL faction
- Reserved API port to support the third part software e.g. VMS
- Network: IRIDIUM SBD
- Frequency range: 1616MHz?1626.5MHz
- Antenna gain: ≥0dBic
- Antenna array: ≤2dB
- Antenna VSWR: ≤1.5
- Antenna impedance: 50?
- Polarization mode: RHCP
- Satellite channel number: 50
- Frequency: GPS L1
- Location time(cold boot): 27s (Minimum)
- Location time(hot start): 1s (Minimum)
- Sensitivity: -161dBm
- Position accuracy: 2.5m
- Rated voltage: +8~+36VDC
- Default voltage : +14.4VDC
- Peak power: <35W
- Average power: <8W
- Standby power: <2W
- Battery capacity: ≥90WH
- Battery working time: ?48H
- Wireless stander: IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Frequency rang: 2.412~2.484 GHz
- Simultaneous Access point: ≤6
- Working temperature: -20? ? +55?
- Storage temperature: -30°C ?+70°C?No battery? -20°C ?+45°C?Contain battery?
- Protection Level: IP67
- Damp heat test: 95% moist 40?
- Vibration test: 2Hz~13.2Hz?±1mm? 13.2Hz~100Hz?7m/s²
- Iridium ?eet SBD terminal is built on Spaceon VMS’s vessel tracking platform, which combines the three data sources (Iridium satellite SBD) to ensure global coverage.
- The platform can log in VMS system via local cleint, Web and APP , which allows you to establish detailed user permissions.
- It can ?lter user-de?ned ?eets, sub-?eets and ports, and create custom zones.